[Solved] Is Cloudpanel 3.2.0283.2 supported with Exchange 2019?
I installed a Lab Environment:
DC: Windows Server 2019 Core
Exchange: Windows Server 2019 core with Exchange 2019 RTM
Cloudpanel Database: Windows Server 2016 with SQL Server 2017
All Servers are US English (only locale and Keyboard is set to German)
Installation finished without Problems, but after the first login i noticed a difference between the Installation Manual an my Installation.
I could not create Plans. I only have the possibility to create Resellers and then Companies. After creating a Reseller and a company I want to modify the Company and I get an error 500 - Sequence contains no matching element
Is this because of Exchange 2019? I don't want to spend to much time in troubleshooting if this is an unsupported constellation.
Thank you in advance!
OMG, sorry I realy thougth it is to exit the dashboard. Thank you!
I created different Plans, but i had to create a new reseller with a new company. The Reseller and Company i created bevor couldn't be configured.
The next Problem is the Error Message "Error - Could not find any available Global Catalog in forest >my.domainname.de< when i try to activate Exchange in the Settings of the Company.
What do you think? Is it a Exchange 2019 Server 2019 DC Problem or a configuration problem?
What did you set as the primary domain controller? Sounds like there may be an issue with your domain controller setup. I would first start there because that message is being kicked back from the Exchange server. If you look on the Exchange server's event log you most likely would see the same message.
We haven't officially finished our test of Exchange 2019 either. There shouldn't be any big issues from what we have tested so far and looked at, but Microsoft had some pretty major issues with Server 2019 at first.
the Problem is solved! It was my own fault 🙁
I copied my Lab-VMs from my Hyper-V Cluster to a different Hyper-V-Server in the same Network for further testing. I was sure all the Test-VMs are down. But that was not correct, I guess the Cluster-Manager started the VM with the Test-DC. So there where two "cloned" DCs in the network.
Excuse my stupid question, I don't know why I did not notice....
At the moment my tests are ok, everything woks fine .