CloudPanel 3.1.1511?has many new exciting features and bug fixes that is preparing everyone for the next big release in 2017! This version is finally out of beta and has been tested for over a month in multiple environments. If you would like to get your hands on CloudPanel 3.1.1511 before it is officially released, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- GUI is now faster and the amount of queries throughout the application has been decreased
- All reports have been recreated and new reports have been added for documentation
- Session management has been moved to the database and now supports setting up CloudPanel in web farms
- New reports now show your logo based on the branding you have setup
- OWAforDevicesEnabled has been added to mailbox plans
- Extra permissions were added to manage spam filtering with Mailprotector
- You can now import all Exchange objects with a CSV file
- GUI has some slight modifications to buttons to contain icons now
- Slider has been added for resource mailboxes
- Password documentation now has a Last changed column
- Companies page will show disabled users
- and more!!
The best email services for resellers
Know More IT?will be partnering with Mailprotector and including integration with their Cloudfilter service into CloudPanel! This will allow you to provision your customer accounts directly from CloudPanel and allow administrators to manage quarantine and log searches!
Mailprotector supports other features such as email archiving, email encryption, and email continuity!
Effectively quarantine bad email
Inbound/Outbound protection from harmful spam, viruses, and malware
CloudFilter stops the junk and lets the good email through. Messages which contain offensive, harmful, or policy violating content are held in quarantine, while any good messages continue on their way to the end user.
CloudFilter can be working for you in less than an hour. All it takes is a quick MX record change on your mail server to direct your email through our secure filtering systems.
Daily email security reports
Summarizes email stats and streamlines quarantine tasks
Works perfectly on any device
Users can receive a daily email security report which shows a summary of the messages they have recently received. It’s a great way for your users to see exactly how much CloudFilter is doing to protect them, and it looks great on desktop or mobile devices.
Release spam without the need to login
Messages can be released directly from a link in the email, so there?s no need to login. This saves users from the hassle of logging in to their console and sifting through the full list of messages in the quarantine.
Easily add good senders to ?allow? list
Once a message is released and the confirmation screen is shown, a user can add the sender?s address to their allow list, so messages from that sender are never held in quarantine again.