CloudPanel has a new BETA available that has been in testing for a few weeks now. If you are interested in using the BETA in your environment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request it!
To give you a preview on what is included in this new release:
- GUI is now faster and the amount of queries throughout the application has been decreased
- All reports have been recreated and new reports have been added for documentation
- Session management has been moved to the database and now supports setting up CloudPanel in web farms
- New reports now show your logo based on the branding you have setup
- OWAforDevicesEnabled has been added to mailbox plans
- Extra permissions were added to manage spam filtering with Mailprotector
- You can now import all Exchange objects with a CSV file
- GUI has some slight modifications to buttons to contain icons now
- Slider has been added for resource mailboxes
- Password documentation now has a Last changed column
- Companies page will show disabled users
- and more!!