CloudPanel 3.2 is now available for download. Our latest version includes many enhancements to CloudPanel from speed to more integrations with third-party products such as Connectwise, while keeping the application simple and easy to use; which is our main goal. Download CloudPanel 3.2
It would appear that not only Microsoft wants to force everyone to use their Office 365 environment for Exchange, but now Apple does too.
Continue reading iOS 11.x will cause problems with your Exchange environment!
Many new features are coming in CloudPanel 3.2 and one of those most requested features is ConnectWise integration! Integrating CloudPanel with ConnectWise will let you automatically upgrade your additions on your email agreements to reflect an accurate quantity. This will make sure that you are always billing for the correct quantity to ensure you do not overcharge your customers and that you charge enough!
Continue reading ConnectWise Integration
CloudPanel has a new BETA available that has been in testing for a few weeks now. If you are interested in using the BETA in your environment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request it!
To give you a preview on what is included in this new release:
- GUI is now faster and the amount of queries throughout the application has been decreased
- All reports have been recreated and new reports have been added for documentation
- Session management has been moved to the database and now supports setting up CloudPanel in web farms
- New reports now show your logo based on the branding you have setup
- OWAforDevicesEnabled has been added to mailbox plans
- Extra permissions were added to manage spam filtering with Mailprotector
- You can now import all Exchange objects with a CSV file
- GUI has some slight modifications to buttons to contain icons now
- Slider has been added for resource mailboxes
- Password documentation now has a Last changed column
- Companies page will show disabled users
- and more!!