CloudPanel 3.2.0265.0 has many new exciting features and is almost ready for production. If you would like to assist with beta testing, please let us know! Below is a list of the bigger features implemented into CloudPanel 188.8.131.525.0:
||CloudPanel is integrating retention policies to manage email lifecycle and reduce legal risks associated with email and other communications.
|Fine-Grained Password Policies
||Adds the ability to have multiple password policies in your domain per company
||CloudPanel Service will constantly check Active Directory and sync changes back to CloudPanel in the event you have to make changes on the back-end
|Password Last Set
||Monitor when users last set their password directly on the users page
|Reset Password Reminders
||CloudPanel Service will scan Active Directory and send emails to users giving them a link to follow to reset their password when it gets close to expiring. Works with fine grained password policies too!
||Notification emails from the CloudPanel Service are updated to be more visually appealing and easier to read
|Database and Mailbox history stats
||View the history of each mailbox database to see how fast they are growing. Also you can view the history of a mailbox size to monitor the size and deleted item size over time
CloudPanel 3.2 is now available for download. Our latest version includes many enhancements to CloudPanel from speed to more integrations with third-party products such as Connectwise, while keeping the application simple and easy to use; which is our main goal. Download CloudPanel 3.2
It would appear that not only Microsoft wants to force everyone to use their Office 365 environment for Exchange, but now Apple does too.
Continue reading iOS 11.x will cause problems with your Exchange environment!
Many new features are coming in CloudPanel 3.2 and one of those most requested features is ConnectWise integration! Integrating CloudPanel with ConnectWise will let you automatically upgrade your additions on your email agreements to reflect an accurate quantity. This will make sure that you are always billing for the correct quantity to ensure you do not overcharge your customers and that you charge enough!
Continue reading ConnectWise Integration
CloudPanel has a new BETA available that has been in testing for a few weeks now. If you are interested in using the BETA in your environment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request it!
To give you a preview on what is included in this new release:
- GUI is now faster and the amount of queries throughout the application has been decreased
- All reports have been recreated and new reports have been added for documentation
- Session management has been moved to the database and now supports setting up CloudPanel in web farms
- New reports now show your logo based on the branding you have setup
- OWAforDevicesEnabled has been added to mailbox plans
- Extra permissions were added to manage spam filtering with Mailprotector
- You can now import all Exchange objects with a CSV file
- GUI has some slight modifications to buttons to contain icons now
- Slider has been added for resource mailboxes
- Password documentation now has a Last changed column
- Companies page will show disabled users
- and more!!